My bday is this Sunday and I feel like I should ask for a LV, BUT what?

BalenciagaPlaneT said:
AH! WE HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDAY! happy birthday to us!! i vote for the PH...those little balls are just sooooo cute!

Thanks! Happy Birthday to us!!!

I really like the PH but kinda of feel like its over-priced. LOL. I realize it all is since its luxury but this bag in particular seems like it should be on par with speedy pricing. IDK....

jenn4lv said:
Happy Belated Birthday Virgo and BalenciagaPlaneT!!

Virgo- did you decide which one to get?

Not belated yet. Our bday is Aug 27th so no decision yet. If I can't pick something I really want then I will wait until Oct...

i agree with the overpricing thing....i honestly disliked the PH until like 2 weeks ago when i saw a lightly patina-ed one...i was absolutely stunned by how adorable it looked.....

oh btw! i love ur collection you have so far! mine is similar its scary! i have the mono speedy 30, and a red vernis reade pm, and hopefully for my bday ill get a damier speedy (25 or 30... from my parents maybe..even tho technically the mono 30 was my early gift...) and definately getting a wapity (lol from my bf who call them "those square things from louis vuitton" hahaha)...

keep us updated on which one you decide!!!

Vuitton does do gift certificates, so maybe that is an option if you can't decide...

What about something off the beaten...shoes or a scarf. or a pair of the new sunglasses.

I also love my charms pochette cles...it's a little bigger than a regular cles...I have the brown, but if I had to do it over I think I would get the white.

msbroberts said:
Vuitton does do gift certificates, so maybe that is an option if you can't decide...

What about something off the beaten...shoes or a scarf. or a pair of the new sunglasses.

I also love my charms pochette cles...it's a little bigger than a regular cles...I have the brown, but if I had to do it over I think I would get the white.

I may actually do a GC. That way I have more time to decide and can put my own money towards to the eventual purchase.

virgo- I would definitley take your time and wait until you are in love with something before making a decision. The elux GC was a good idea.... I tried on the hudson GM last weekend and really liked it. You can buy a short strap so that you have a shoulder bag and a messenger bag. BTW-I love your collection!

Virgo said:
Thanks! Happy Birthday to us!!!

I really like the PH but kinda of feel like its over-priced. LOL. I realize it all is since its luxury but this bag in particular seems like it should be on par with speedy pricing. IDK....

Hey, my birthday is next saturday! Happy birthday, virgos!

I made my DH a list, but now that I know that LV does gift certificates...:drool:

Ack!