My BBag Family -- FINALLY the photos!

Hi Girlie, sorry about your knee and i hope you will feel better.:sad:
Hi miss Olive you are shining and looking gorgeous there.:drool:
Congrats:yahoo: on your beautiful collection. I love your Twiggy and Greige First.:nuts: Great collection, enjoy them in good health.:tender:

I LOVE you collection! We must like the same bags because I was interested in l_b's Ink and Nanaz's Olive and was watching the Roulli on ebay as well! I'm glad they went to a great home though. I have a Greige First, too, that I haven't used yet. How do you like yours?

I LOVE you collection! We must like the same bags because I was interested in l_b's Ink and Nanaz's Olive and was watching the Roulli on ebay as well! I'm glad they went to a great home though. I have a Greige First, too, that I haven't used yet. How do you like yours?

Love, love, love it...it's so pretty and perky without being bright. Take her out! She's a great brunch bag, too.

I love ur collection, HIGHGLOSS! The colors are very tasteful! I didn't think I would like neutral-colored firsts, but I love ur marron and greige firsts! BEAUTIFUL! ENJOY! And hope your knee heals quickly!!!