Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So it's Saturday here in Thailand and I woke up at 8am, got showered and dressed, and drove straight to Emporium Shopping Mall. I went inside the LV Boutique and came out carrying a big shopping bag with my brand new BATIGNOLLES VERTICAL inside !!! :wlae::yahoo:

My brother ended up buying the Damier Azur Naviglio :yes:

Anyways, Im soo happy right now. Ill post pics later :graucho:
  2. Congrats!!! Oh yes, pics, pics, pics!!!
  3. Congrats!! Can't wait to see pics!:tup:
  4. congrats to you and bro! im glad he settled for the Azur Naviglio :tup:
  5. hey Congrats!!

I tried on a BV at Emporium too but I ended up getting a Batignolles regular and a Popincourt Haut. The SA's at Emporium are nicer than those at Gaysorn Plaza
  6. Congrats. I really like the Azur Naviglio too! I agree with N-JOY that the SAs at Emporium are much friendlier than those at Gaysorn Plaza. I haven't step my foot in Gaysorn for ages! There's no compelling reason to go to that mall as Emporium and Siam Paragon are much nicer.
  7. oh, I didn't realize you live in Bangkok too. Wow, more LV fanclub from Thailand here.

I wish they had a LV Boutique at Siam Paragon too, just one stop and all brands are there.
  8. Is there LOUIS VUITTON at Siam Paragon? I cant seem to find it ... And yes, the SAs are so nice in Emporium. Better than Gaysorn for sure!

Anyways .. here's the first pic hehe

9. What a great buy! Congrats. :tup:
  10. nope, there's no LV at Siam Paragon, I thought there was too, but when I asked the information desk, they said no.
  11. Love your bag! Congrats!
  12. There used to be an LV boutique at Peninsula Plaza but since the Gaysorn was built they've closed it down. I used to shop at Peninsula with my mom a lot when I was a kid.

LV really should consider opening a boutique in Siam Paragon! Just take over the D&G store, it takes up so much space in a good corner and they have very small customer base.
  13. LOL, I totally agree with you on this one. sorry D&G lovers but it's true.
  14. She is beautiful .... Congrats!
  15. WOW! congrats!! I have the regular and i love it!!!!
    have lotsa fun with it!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.