My Balenciagas - Black is the new black!

1. Today is probably not the best day to take pics here in SF (it's Gloom Doom Monday) but after seeing the smattering of old-school Bbags here, I was inspired to get busy with the camera.

My Anti-Pizazz Bbag Collection:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Can you tell I have a thing for black bags?! :ninja: Thanks for letting me share.

bal1.jpg bal2.jpg bal3.jpg bal4.jpg
  2. very nice! You like silver hardware as well! I really like that last bag (aviator?) a lot in the black.

3. OOOOO what a gorgeous collection! :biggrin: :drool:

4. Ms Le Junk - I still get goosebumps when I look at your weekender :love: . And to think there was a wee bit of doubt in your mind before you bought it...

5. Your weekend is fabulous!! I've been in the market for a weekender lately and I hadn't even considered black...until now!! Absolutely perfect! ;)

6. I love black Balenciaga bags. I love them even more in the old leather! :drool: :drool: :drool:

7. I love your cool, black bags! Black is always in and goes with everything!

8. ^^me too! gorgeous collection!

9. Soooo posh! I LOVE them!

10. I want your weekender! HAND IT OVER NOW... please :shame:

11. Your weekender is totally killing me!!!!!!!!!! You don't even know how badly I want it!!!!!!!!!!! What a stunning collection of black Bbags!!!:love: I love them~ especially the black weekender~ did I mention that?

12. Lack of Pizazz?!? Are you nuts?! :p

Your collection is gorgeous and definitely enviable. I LOVE that pewter hardware on Black especially. I dream about that combination!! Sadly, have not yet been able to make it a reality... :sad:

Thanks for sharing those pics! Pure beauty!

13. oh my goodness...your weekender is insanely gorgeous. I want it !

14. Thanks so much for the sweet comments. :shame: I get a bit envious whenever I view the colorful Bbag collection pics here but when I think about what fits me, my black Bs get the job done.

The Weekender is probably my favorite purse find ever. I'm sure I love it more compared to some of the guys I dated. LoL

Ms. LTL -- I can't believe you remembered that! I think this is how we are when it comes to enabling each other with these Bbags. :lecture:

15. Anti-pizzazz? I don't think so! Those bags all have pewter hardware, and an aviater to boot. Wow:smile: