My Balenciaga

Cristina said:
I can try to help :biggrin: Do you have the photos on your hard drive? Did you try uploading them through the attachment option here on the board?
Cristina, I am technically challenged ... lol.... my husband actually was able to email the pictures to someone who sent me a PM. He then copied them onto my desktop. When he tried to post them with the attachment option it would not upload. We'll have to keep playing around with it until we (he) figures it out. I have approx. 45 handbags in my collection. Vlad has offered to post them for me if I email the pictures to him. That is probably what I'll end up doing. :wacko:

KAT!!! can you post pictures? I am in a pickle about the Balenciaga, and it's the same color I want....it would be great to compare....my thread is in selers watch area...could you look at it an see if their close?

Krissy said:
KAT!!! can you post pictures? I am in a pickle about the Balenciaga, and it's the same color I want....it would be great to compare....my thread is in selers watch area...could you look at it an see if their close?

If you give me your email address I can send you photos of my bag. I can't seem to post pictures here. I am not great with computers.:blink: