My Bags

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *deleted for questionable sources of images*

2. [​IMG]

WILL POST PICTURES OF THE WHITE MULTICOLOR LODGE, TROUVILLE, SUHALI L'EPANOUI PM WHITE, HERMES BIRKIN WHITE 35, CHANEL WHITE AGAIN, I'M IN LOVE WITH WHITE, MY DIOR COLLECTION, SOME PRADA'S, AND SOME MORE (CAN'T REMEMBER RIGHT NOW).. THEY ARE AT MY OTHER HOUSE

3. Fan-F*cking-Tastic collection!
    WOW - je suis jalouse :smile:

4. Oh my gosh - am I looking at a store? Gorgeous collection! I don't even know which one I like the most. Thanks for sharing!

5. Woah. Love your collection. *speechless*

6. Oh my! You have the most fantastic collection I have ever seen! Thank you so much for sharing.

7. ya.. i love them.. and i have sooo many.. i dont use one too often.. that's why they are still prestine condition. I'm a bags freak.. I keep everything, tags, carebooks, cards ,receipt, paper works in the box, the bag in its dustbag in the box too, and everything stays in boxes in my bags and shoes closets...

8. hmm..i never knew chanel cambon came out in those colors...with the white handles.

i like ur cb papiillon though!

9. thank you all..

10. BEAUTIFUL collection!!! Notice you like pastal colors, absoultely breath taking!!! You should carry a different purse everyday you can't hide true beauties!!

11. What an amazing collection!!!!

12. they are all very lovely! can't wait to see the rest of them!

13. gorgeous collection

14. wow! you have great taste. **thumbs up

Which bag are you using as a every-day bag?

15. Gorgeous! You have great taste. Thanks for sharing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.