My bag is here, a BIG thanks to loveffany!

1. :tup:Wow:tup: is all I can say! I called Barneys in BH yesterday and ordered the red envelope clutch, I called later in the day (Monday) and didn't expect the bag to be mailed out till the next day (Tuesday). Well, today FedEx is at my house with a package, and I am only expecting this clutch, so I knew it had to be from Barneys!

It was shipped fast, packaged nicely, and the SA Thomas was a dream to deal with. Thanks goes to loveffany, she recommended I call there. Thank you! :yahoo:

Here's my envelope clutch, IRL the red is not as orangy, but rather a true fire engine red. I can't wait to get out and use this bag today. It's raining here and very dreary, so a red bag will liven up the day!

Photobucket is down :confused1:, so I cannot upload my pictures yet :cursing:. I'll add pictures as soon as I can today! Did I mention that I LOVE THIS BAG?! :yes:

2. OMG Congrats!!!!!!

3. oooh cannot wait to see the photos! congrats to you!

4. I can't wait to see your pics!! I don't think I've ever seen the envelope in red before!!

5. Can't wait to see it! Haven't seen this one before!! Talk about fast shipping...this is the best!!!!

6. Congrats on your lovely purchase!!!
    :popcorn:

7. congrats! Can't wait to see the pics. It is a rainy dreary day here in NY as well.

8. wow the shipping is so fast! congrats on your purchase, can't wait to see the pix!

9. Oh that sounds so beautiful..superfast shipping too..always a thrill..

10. Congrats - can't wait to see the pics! Plus, that is great for shipping - I will have to remember to go there when I'm in LA on biz next week.

11. wow! that's terrific! What fast shipment and quality service!!! Congrats and post pics for us soon...

12. Congrats! Make sure you post pics! That red sounds amazing!!

13. Ok, I was out all day with this bag, and I am so loving it! I even went into Louis Vuitton and 2 SA's there loved it :yes:.

Here it is (excuse my denim shirt, this is what I was just wearing around the house! :p)>

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. congratulations! This is the first envelope I've seen in red- gorgeous!! Just in time for valentines day! ;)

15. what a pretty color!!