My bag has shipped!

1. I usually wait until I have the bag here so I can post pictures but, I am so excited. My Sophie has just shipped from Hawaii and should be here on Thursday. Apparently, they weren't supposed to sell the bag to me since there is a long waitlist and I wasn't even on it. But, the manager made an exception. I am so happy!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
  2. wow...I LOVE that bag...congrats! Can't wait to see
  3. congrats...I want details on it once you get...I wonder if the lining is like the pouchette...cannot wait for pics...this bag is super nice enjoy it!!!
  4. yay michelle!
  5. :yahoo: thats awesome.

6. girl, how can you stand the wait! the anticipaton! sOOOoo exciting! it's sure great knowing ppl in high places! don't forget modeling pics!
  7. i'm so excited for you!
  8. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics.:yes:
  9. YAY!:yahoo: Can't wait to see you model it!
    I called several Hawaii stores, but since I have never purchases from a Hawaii store, they can not send it to me, but did reassure me that the waitlists were long anyway.....:sad:
    And, once again, I called myself bc 866 was NO help to me. They are SO clueless sometimes....:shrugs:
  10. congrats! you'll love it, it's so cute!
  11. Woo hoo! Congrats Michelle! That bag is so cute.. I love it.. how much does one retail for?
  12. Hooray! Can't wait to see pics! Congrats Michelle!

13. Aww sorry to hear that Michelle! I never call the 866 number because they don't really know too much of anything. I once called there (when my SA was on vacation) and asked about the Perfo line that I saw on and she said that the only LV photos that I should really look into are the ones listed on the website and any other photos might be replicas. :confused1:

14. In Hawaii it was $400 and NO TAX! Whoo hoo! :wlae:
  15. Congrats, Michele!

She is a *doll*! Can't wait til you get it in your hot hot hands!

And I :heart: your model pics as always. :love: