My bag has left Paris...

1. OK, so I know that for weeks and weeks, I've been saying that my vert olive 35 cm clemence Birkin will be here any day now, and it never arrived, so I just gave up and forgot about it (I know, how's that's possible from applying for a new job:yes:, stress at current job:cursing:, and planning my trip to NYC:yahoo:)...Anyway, my SA called today to tell me that my green baby has left Paris, but it could be weeks before I get it because all kinds of stuff have to happen with it, like customs, inventory, etc. So she guestimates I'll have it by the end of next month. The order was placed July of last year, so it'll be a whole year, maybe longer. When your bags "have just left Paris", how long has it taken to arrive for you gals in the past?
  2. I bought something from Paris and had it shipped. it came overnight
  3. pr1nc, it sounds like that beautiful vert olive will be well worth the wait.

Congratulations, on it finally being on the way to you. So exciting!! The wait won't be nearly as long as it has been.
  4. Congrats on the bag! Crossing my fingers for you that it won't take that long!
  5. woohoo! It's finally on its way, can't wait to see it! :graucho:
  6. a month!!!! OMG! I would die! Good luck!
  7. Get out your calendar and cross off those days; it will be here before you know it!!
  8. That is positively exciting! I cannot wait to see you with your new birkin!
  9. i would guess 2-4 weeks. our store is getting a white birkin in and it left paris earlier this week, so i'll have a better idea to tell u when it comes in. exotics take forever to clear customs, so it won't be long for clemence!

and that white birkin, it's not for me, fyi :p
  10. I don't know how long it will take but at least there's progress! Woohoo!
  11. How exciting!
  12. Congrats!! Cant wait to see it!!
  13. I'll definitely post pics once it does arrive! And pigleto, please do tune us in when that white Birkin comes in!
  14. Congratulations, pr1nc355!! I hope it will arrive sooner than you expected.
  15. ITA! Progress is better than nothing at all. It'll come soon enough. Congrats!