My bag from the Rebecca Minkoff sample sale arrived!

1. Here is my new Morning After Mini in Sage with Sage Stamp. When I bought it, the girl I spoke to said she thought this was the only one ever made! It's really nice. It's not quite as green as I thought it would be, but it will go with a lot of things. I love the fleur-de-lis lining. It's a bit on the heavy side, though. I'm glad I ended up going with the Mini over the regular size, because it is still a very good sized bag.
    IMG_2403_2_1.JPG IMG_2404_3_1.JPG IMG_2405_4_1.JPG IMG_2406_5_1.JPG IMG_2407_6_1.JPG
  2. A few more pictures.
    IMG_2408_7_1.JPG IMG_2409_8_1.JPG IMG_2412_9_1.JPG
  3. Very pretty!! I love the color...
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!! And the stamping is beautiful!
  5. That bag is really nice! Congrats!
  6. It's beautiful! What part of the country do you live in? I'm still waiting for mine in the midwest. I ordered Tuesday as well.
  7. wow that is really beautiful sarah!!! Love that color more than I would have thought I would from stock pictures.

I am hoping I get mine today! What state do you live? I live in NY so I'm really hoping it comes by today since I ordered tuesday too.
  8. I live in Lexington, KY, which is about an hour from Cincinnati. I would think other midwest people should be getting theirs pretty soon, too!
  9. congrats, its beautiful....the stamping is amazing!
  10. I am in LOVE with your MA!!!

Congrats! :biggrin:
  11. WOW! Now I understand the frenzy!! O.K. This bag deserves three !!!
  12. I love it!!! Such a pretty color and I really dig the stamping : ) Congrats!!
  13. Thanks everybody for the comments! I can't wait to take it out, but I'm going to be good and pretreat it with Wilson's first. Tomorrow will be the first test drive!
  14. WOW! It's very pretty!!!
  15. gorgeous bag!! love the understated yet different colour