**My bag came :( and it's GREEN, so sad!**

• Thread starter Deleted member 20806
  • Start date
When selling on ebay you HAVE to make a good description because the Camera Lies !, Ive allways done good descriptions, you have to state the obvious, I think the seller should have put "Green Discolouration to some parts of the bag", and I totally disagree that you can see green in the sellers pics, I actually came across this auction and I think that because the OP stated that the bag is green then thats how you can tell and look out for it, to someone coming across it I cannot see anything.

Ebay sellers have to list the obvious, especially when selling bags. :smile:

When selling on ebay you HAVE to make a good description because the Camera Lies !, Ive allways done good descriptions, you have to state the obvious, I think the seller should have put "Green Discolouration to some parts of the bag", and I totally disagree that you can see green in the sellers pics, I actually came across this auction and I think that because the OP stated that the bag is green then thats how you can tell and look out for it, to someone coming across it I cannot see anything.

Ebay sellers have to list the obvious, especially when selling bags. :smile:

Thanks for defending me. Her pictures do not show obvious green at all IMO. No one would look at her pictures and say "Oh that's a green bag right there." It's her fault for not saying specifically what is wrong with that bag. Almost like she tried to take pictures of the bag so it would not show the green.

When the bag you're selling has obvious green stains on it, you HAVE to state it IMO. And I would have never thought to ask her, "Is the bag green?" Her pictures show black scuffing on the corners which I assumed what she meant by "color discoloring"

I'll wait for her response but if she doesn't respond, i will dispute.

I'm sure it has to due with your monitor as her pic's look to have a green color on mine.

To be honest she did disclose the issue and she isnt responsible for monitor issues, or the color things show up on your screen. In fact your pic's look like the bag is ok .
Hi everyone, *SIGH* so I bought an Olav PM off ebay because I got it at a great price. Long story short:

. The listing mentioned the canvas was a different color (listing said to LOOK at pictures to see it)

. I did, all i saw was black on the corners

. I get the bag and half of the bag has a GREEN tint. Totally different color than the other half

. Seller responds back to me with, " Sorry I think you misunderstanding.I copy my ebay description that
Please see my description,
This used bag is made in France. Please serious to check the photo this bag is a used
bag and the side leather piping is find used marks and the damier colour is changed."

. She said to CHECK photo, well i did, her photos don't show any green.

I'm going to post my pics and then her pics to show the difference. What should I do you guys? All I want to do is get my money back, go straight to the store, and buy the bag.

Here are a couple pics...... i'm pressed for time because i need to go to class, but i'll try to upload the seller's pics before or when i get back.

I'm sure it has to due with your monitor as her pic's look to have a green color on mine.

To be honest she did disclose the issue and she isnt responsible for monitor issues, or the color things show up on your screen. In fact your pic's look like the bag is ok .

I disagree, I also dont see green. I think that because the OP said it was green then its easy to see with the eye and the OP also described it. Most of the time unless someone describes something to someone which is unclear in the first place then they cant see it. In this case, its just that. Not much of a description in the listing leaves alot to the imagination. :smile:

She was only half honest. If she was totally forthcoming she would have said it was green. The seller has a resonsibility of describing the item accurately. She was beating around the bush.

I hope the seller does the right thing and refunds you. If she refuses, alert ebay and your Paypal account.

Good Luck!

^^ so there is no difference in monitors then? I beg to differ, the color on my laptop is a lot different compared to my desktop monitor.

My monitor is just fine, in fact I used a different monitor earlier. The bag obviously had faults not listed in the auction which should have been. The seller is nice and Im sure she will solve this. Whether or not people can see Green doesnt have much relevance. The key to selling is a good description, which this was not. Im sure the OP will get his money back.

She was only half honest. If she was totally forthcoming she would have said it was green. The seller has a resonsibility of describing the item accurately. She was beating around the bush.

I hope the seller does the right thing and refunds you. If she refuses, alert ebay and your Paypal account.

Good Luck!

ITA, a description is a description, especially someone who sells designer bags should be listing all flaws, this bag is HIGHLY green Discoloured and this should have been listed. She has listed all Other flaws but this. The bag looks like its been exposed to green radiation haha

^^ Thank you img and Socialite !! Half honest is exactly what she was. Beating around the bush was exactly what she did. My pics show a very green bag. But like Socialite said, not all faults were listed in the listing. A listing should have a good description of the item.

I guess she took the picture of the actual bag, but the lightning made the bag looks ok. File a dispute, once I made a transaction and face the same problem, but finally the seller refund my money 100%.