My baby spy arrived! Pics!!

1. Hello all! :yahoo:

From a previous thread I mentioned I bought a Baby Spy from Jomashop, and I had no major probelms w/ arrived today and was packaged very nicely (2 boxes in one huge box!) :yes:

My only gripe was the wait, it took about a week and a half for it to arrive because of shippnig address problems, but other than that..its a beautiful bag. I had no idea it was that big..I thought it was going to be a tiny lil thing but its actually quite roomy and seems bigger than my LV Speedy 25.

I'm in love :love: are pics for you all, thanks again to the Fendi Forum or else I would've never known about the pretty bag!

I took pics without the flash so you can see the true color. The leather is actually really dark. Then I took a pic w/flash so you could compare. So apologies in advance if the non-flash ones are too dark!
    Baby Spy.JPG Side.JPG True Color.JPG With Flash.JPG
  2. Oooooh! Oh! Oh! Oh! OooooH! It's like buttuh! Listen, my fav spy is the zucca and you have the baby zucca! Whew, that's a hot bag! I love it. You're makin' me want a baby spy! :crybaby:
  3. It's very nice. Congrats and good luck with it!
  4. Congrats, she looks amazing!!! :party:

I'm so close to ordering one from Jomashop too. I've wondered if it would be too small (cuz I love big bags) - could you tell me your baby's dimensions?

TIA :flowers:
  5. congrats! and what a beautiful bag...just wondering if it came with a white or black dustbag? thx
  6. ^^ hey thestarsgarb! the measurements are 12w x 6h x 7.5 (side) Its a pretty wide bag. Super cute, get one!!
  7. hello! It came with a black dustbag. HTH!

8. hehe, thanks katgrrrl! I'm :blush: !

9. What a lovely baby spy. When I saw one of these for the first time I was amazed at how big they really are, was also expecting the bag to be tiny when in fact they are a brilliant size.

Cograts on a lovely bag
  10. Congrats! cute baby spy you've got.
  11. Oh my gosh!! That bag looks amazing!! Will the zucca spy be my next bag...?! :graucho:
  12. Lovely as always. ^^
  13. ahhh, a lovely new bouncing baby ;)
    congratulations on your new arrival, its lovely
  14. Congratulations.
  15. Congrats. Lovely bag.