My Baby is Finally Home

1. Everyone knows that I keep saying I'm going to get my Trish. Well I finally got it today. :yahoo: I want to thank nerdphanie and ThiThi for letting me know about the NM sale. I was able to get a price match at my favorite store. Also I want to thank bag.lover and gracefeng for putting up with my whining about this bag. I'm so happy and in love.:love:

Ladies this just goes to show that we should really wait for our bags. It really gives us something to look forward to and saves a lot of money by not buying just anything.

I'm wearing my new bag tomorrow is I'm well enough to go to work.
    MJ Trish.jpg MJ Trish2.jpg MJ Trish3.jpg
  2. YEAH!!! CONGRATS! She is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!
  3. E, congrats. Glad you finally got a bag that you totally love. Enjoy! =)
  4. That is hot!!! Congratulations.....!!! It sure is pretty! BTW--How's the soup?! :heart: Emmy
  5. Thank You ladies!

Emmy...I'm not sure. I'm going to go check on it now. The chicken has been cooking in the broth for about 40 mins.
  6. The Trish is absolutely gorgeous!!!! I am so happy that you got the bag you wanted and at such a great price! Congrats and get well soon so you can take her out!
  7. I hope you feel better soon! The Trish is beautiful and you look great wearing it!!! Congrats on your new bag!
  8. I love your bag! Congratulations on such a beautiful color and a great price! I hope you feel better soon!
  9. elongreach, congrats on the bag!! :yahoo: i really like it in that color.
  10. it is tdf!! feel better!
  11. Congratulations! You've been talking about this bag forever! I'm glad that you were able to take advantage of the NM sale! Enjoy it! :yahoo:
  12. Congratulations! Now I want one too! Really pretty!
  13. It's gorgeous, congrats!
  14. oh congrats, welcome to striping club...LOL :smile: she's gorgeous!
  15. YAY!! CONGRATS on your new Trish - what a great feeling to get a bag you love AND on sale too!!! :yahoo: