My Baby Is Finally Here!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Wellll girls.. after months.. ( seriously i have loved the spy for over a yr now) I FINALLY GOT ONE!!

and i got the hologram one.... YAY!! i want more.. teeehee. i know that this has been threaded loads of times bt im sooo excited i cant help it!! heheeh i took loads of photos:yahoo:

i jsut have one query in one of the pics you can see theres like creasin.. is that normal? it doesnt relally bother me im just wondering?:p
    16102006198.jpg 16102006199.jpg
  2. more pics!!

ignore what im weaing and my face.. no make up and in just trackies as am cleanign up the place..:yahoo: :love:
    16102006200.jpg 16102006197.jpg 16102006195.jpg
  3. Congrats! It's a beauty!
  4. ^ THANKS!!!!!!!!! loving it
  5. Congrats to you! It's gorgeous! Enjoy! About the creasing .... when I was contemplating getting a hologram Spy I looked at three different ones. I remember them having that too. I don't think you need to worry. Enjoy your Spy!
  6. It's lovely! Congrats!
  7. Your spy is gorgeous. Enjoy it every single day. Wish I had one.:smile:
  8. That bag is so beautiful. Enjoy!
  9. Beautiful!! Also love your happy, proud eyes. Infectious!
  10. GORGEOUS!!!
    You look delighted, and that's the BEST kind of beautiful!
  11. Congrats!
  12. congrats! gorgeous spy!!!
  13. i'm glad it's found a loving home!
  14. Congrats! :yahoo: Isn't it the greatest?! And you'll feel like a rock star carrying it, I had it w/ me when I was in Bloomie's and the SA asked to touch it!
  15. Lovely lovely lovely!! I'm so glad you love your new spy! It's beautiful! Congrats!