MY BABY CAKES!!! :) **aka two of the cutest cats youve ever seen!

1. :smile: Hello everyone so here are my babies, i had a cat from when i was 3 until i was 21 and then he died at 18 years of age, he had a great life but he was like my best friend (i am an only child and grew up talking to my cat! may sound crazy but it wasnt to me!) 1st picture is my tattoo dedication to him!-his name was Tippy Tiger

anyway SOOO when he died i couldnt live with the idea of not having a cat around so within 2 months of his death we got my babies Napoleon (the boy tabby like) and Angelina (the calico) (brother and sister)
    I am posting pictures of them as kittens first and then as they are now at 2 years old

**i know its a lot but i love them so much adn if you are visiting this forum my guess is you love pets A LOT too! :smile:
    thanks for looking!!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    THE VERY 1st DAY WE MET THEM BEFORE WE COULD EVEN TAKE THEM HOME! :smile:

THE 1st PICS @ HOME
    [​IMG]

2. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. ALL GROWN UP!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    for those of you who love bags haha this ones funny:
    [​IMG]

4. OMG, sooo cute! I'm actually a dog lover. I have a 4 yr old Yorkie, and if he died, I would be devasted just like you. I think it's sweet that you tattooed your late cat's name.

5. just so you see they dont ONLY sleep haha
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. aww thanks baby K actually our dog just passed away a few weeks ago!! :sad:

here she is RIP ginger
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A PAGE FROM THE SCRAPBOOK I MADE OF HER :sad:

7. I am dying of cutness here... the kitties sure are sweety pies!

And I am sorry to hear about your Ginger. It is never easy when a pet passes.

8. awww thanks christine!! :smile:

9. Your cats are absolutely adorable!

Sorry to hear about Ginger.

10. Those are great pics...gorgeous cats!! Im also sorry about your dog. :sad:

11. Sooooo cute!!! I could just watch cats play all day!!

anne

12. oh they are all so cuuuute!!! I love how they sleep together...delicious!

13. What cute kitties! Sorry to hear about Ginger. That's so cool to make an album for her.

14. aww thanks guys!! :smile: im glad you love the pictures like I do and thanks 4 the condolences!

and windycityAj i could totally watch cats play all day too they are too funny!
    And thanks angelica, i made the scrapbook really for my mom because it was 100% her dog i mean we all loved her but she was like my moms counterpart and so when she passed i made the book for my mom so she would have all the pictures close to her heart! :smile:

15. Your kitties are SO cute!!! I just want to pick them up and give them a BIG CUDDLE :girlsigh: