My baby arrived today!!!!

It's for protection of the members here. Too many fakes and unscrupulous people in the world unfortunately :sad:

Very true. Glad to have a place like this just to obsess. There's plenty of other places to buy the goods.
I'm kind of scared to buy a Coach from ebay because I bought a fake wallet off of there for $57. I bought a soho large hobo on ebay and it is real, though & I'm loving it.

Very true. Glad to have a place like this just to obsess. There's plenty of other places to buy the goods.
I'm kind of scared to buy a Coach from ebay because I bought a fake wallet off of there for $57. I bought a soho large hobo on ebay and it is real, though & I'm loving it.

most of the wallets and keychains on ebay are fakes.. you can post them in the coach authenticity thread to have them looked at.

That's MY bag... someday..... *sigh*

I was at the Coach outlet today and exchanged it for something different. The black Legacy Shoulder bag just wasn't "me". I bought it only because it was the last one and other ladies were eyeing it when I was carrying it around the store! Not because I really wanted that one. When I got it home it reminded me of a biker babe's bag! LOL With the two little saddle-bag Harley look pockets on the front. So I traded it for a completely different style today. I do not even know what my new bag's name is called. I'll get me act together someday soon and work on my profile and pictures of my bags. I only have 3 plus a wallet.