My babies...I would carry them all at once if I could..LOL

1. Hello ladies, here is my small collection...but growing :graucho: .

handbags 005.jpg
  2. great collection!!

3. pretty! is that dior vintage? i love it! also, your gucci scarf tote is TDF!

4. Yes:yes: , it's Dior vintage, I got it 2 months ago. Thank you.

5. LOVE all your bags and your wardrobe is GORGEOUS!!!:love:

6. Great collection!

7. Great collection, you're def. a Guccigirl :amuse: Love your purple Gucci!!!

8. Your bags are beautiful! I especially love the one with the dragons and the new style with the scarf. May have to get one of those myself! Thanks for the picture!

9. yay. I have that bag but mine looks longer? I didn't know it comes in two sizes. maybe it's just the photo.

it's an awesome bag and not a lot of people have it :biggrin:

10. Great collection.

11. I know... not a lot of people have it, mine is vintage HOBO and I think it comes in one size only, got it on eluxury.com. Maybe it's just the photo:shame:

Thank you ;)

12. What is the feather bag??? It is so...cute!! I love the Dior vintage. About 5 or 6 years ago...I bought a vintage Dior clutch at garage sale in this same fabric for $2, and gave it to my mother-in-law. I am kicking myself now.....

13. Hi, that's FENDI, it's made from cashmere and very soft wool combination and fur trim around the edges. The FF Buckle is brown leather and the strap too.Very soft and cuddly, perfect for cold winter days :biggrin:

That vintage Dior I bought 2 months ago it's from the latest colection on eluxury.com. Love it, it's very durable.

Thanks for asking ;)

14. I love the Fendi....can you take a more close up pic???? I would love to be able to glory in it's fabulousness just a little more clearly!!!

15. gucci for life totally think your collection is awesome!!! loving the diors too!!! thanks for sharing!