My Babies finally arrived !!!

1. My Charlottes finally arrived 15 min. ago!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was so excited when I saw the postman from my window that I ran downstairs to catch up with him!!:shame:

As soon as I opened the parcel I fell in love all over again with these bags!!!

They are so gorgeous in person! The leather is so soft and the smell is sooooo good:love:

They are so dreamy:love: :love: :love:

Here they are!!!! I have the black, tourquoise and the light brown!!
    resized black.JPG resized touqoise.JPG resized brown.JPG
  2. you lucky girl!!!
    now i will sit and drool all day and i won't be able to do my job and it's your fault!!!!! :lol:
  3. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Divina you are so sweet :love:
  4. thanks :shame:
    i'm glad you're happy!!:amuse:
  5. I couldn't be happier about the bags!!!!
  6. Wooohoooo! Love that turquoise colour. Glad you're happy!
  7. My goodness daregirl they are beaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaautiful!!:love:
    I kept staring at the pics and couldnt decide which color i liked best!! Greeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat choices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:amuse:

That light brown one is just waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too beautiful to be true!! :lol:
  8. Thank you girls for sharing with me :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
  9. Yes, the turquoise is really beautiful, and its leather seems soooo soft! Nice purchases :smile:
  10. I know im going to be booed and hissed at for not knowing, but who makes these bags? They are very pretty!!!
  11. You are not going to be booed!:biggrin:

These bags are from Gerard Darel (a french designer)
  12. Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I'm loving all three!! Especially the turq and light borwn!!!!
  13. Darelgirl, is the leather the same on all 3?
  14. Dg, lucky you! Love love the turquoise! It's so summery! Would you be a sweet heart and take some close up pics of your turquoise? I can't wait to feel the leather with my hand, it looks delicious. Lucky gal, which one are you going to use first? You dream has finally come true!