My B-Bags - Part 1

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
First of all ... I apologize for the messy appearance (I was home with a stomach bug), but still thought I'd finally get some of my bags together for a *group* photo!!
  • Background - Left: ANIS Weekender
  • Background - Right: '04 TURQUOISE Weekender
  • Foreground - Left: '05 APPLE GREEN First
  • Foreground - Center: ROUGE VIF First
  • Foreground - Right: '04/05 MAGENTA METALLIC City

Attachments

• CJL Collection - Part 1wtmk.jpg
    CJL Collection - Part 1wtmk.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 301
Gorgeous!!! wish you didn't have to watermark with as much gusto so we can drool with wilder abandon, but I get why it's important.

They are all lovely! Surprised by the color of the Anis, would have never thought that's Anis, but I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally like it! Love it in fact. That one's my favorite!:drool:

Can't wait for Part 2 and 3 and 4 ...

:heart:Ceejay what a great collection! I love your pistachio! I hope you feel better soon. I'm sure that taking pictures of your BBags cheered you up a little though!:heart: Can't wait for the next part.......

Wow, CeeJay!!:heart: amazing collection. The one in the front row doesn't even look like Rouge Vif, I thought it was an 04 Rose!
Can't wait to see more! :drool::roflmfao:

Gorgeous!!! wish you didn't have to watermark with as much gusto so we can drool with wilder abandon, but I get why it's important.

They are all lovely! Surprised by the color of the Anis, would have never thought that's Anis, but I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally like it! Love it in fact. That one's my favorite!:drool:

Can't wait for Part 2 and 3 and 4 ...
Ah, Decophile- I told you Anis is a nice color.;) I love my Anis City. Congradulations, ceejay they all look gorgeous.:yahoo: