My awesome Aloha Rag Balenciaga boot find!!!

1. I walked into Aloha Rag last week and found these amazing boots for a STEAL!! I think they're from last year but I don't care, I LOVE them! The original price was $1690 and I paid NO where near that YAY!!
  2. Those are the super-fantastic!! What great boots, can you give us a modelling picture??

I wish you well,

3. LOVE THEM!!!! very cool, congrats!!!! :tup:
  4. Bridget-Thanks! How much fun are your bbags in your avatar! Are those all Twiggy's??
  5. That's the boots Ashley Olsen have, I love them :tup:
  6. ^^ I remember seeing her in the ankle ones in black suede and leather, Aloha Rag has them also and I keep thinking about them! They were strangely more difficult to walk in , I think because the tall boots have better ankle support or something, or maybe the size of the black ones were too big but I'm tempted to call them up anyway!
  7. THOSE ARE HOT!!!!!:rochard:

8. wow.. i love those boots!! Congrats!!
  9. Congrats really unique, would love to see modelling pics as well!
  10. LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!!!!!!!!! Lucky you!!! :nuts:
  11. Yes those are from two seasons ago and infamous, you are so lucky to find those, it's near impossible.
  12. Thanks dear! Yep, all Twiggys, it's the perfect handbag for me!!

Again, great boots, please, please let us see you model them! I wish I could carry something like that off!

I wish you well,

13. AAAAAAAAAAAhhhhh! Those are the ones Ashley Olsen and Victoria Beckham have, how in the world were they on SALE!?
  14. Lola~ Those boot are Superhot!! Congrats on your purchase!!
  15. Well, it was Hawaii and the salesperson said no one could fit into them right or something.....I almost fainted, they were 90% off!! I may be calling them to hold the ankle boots too!