My Apple has arrived.......

1. ....check it out! I'm also looking for authentication from the resident experts, just for my own piece of mind. Hence some of the photos.

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

Picture 005.jpg

Picture 006.jpg
  2. Some more for authenticity....

Picture 006.jpg

Picture 007.jpg

Picture 008.jpg
    This one worried me - I've never seen that strip of leather inside the inside pocket before.:worried:

Picture 009.jpg

Picture 011.jpg
  3. That is a beautiful color! I'm no b-bag expert, but I hope its real! :love:
  4. Also, it came with a controllato card and extra tassles, but not authenticity card. The packaging is not great, the dustbag is grubby (will be using old pillowcase if it turns out to be a keeper) and the whole thing smells like cigarette smoke, but it doesn't have any signs of being used. Should I worry?

ETA: ^^ Thanks Noriko!
  5. Looks good to me. Bee-you-tiful colour. Mine has the strip of leather on the inside of the pocket too. They don't have authenticity cards, only the controllato card. I think the metallics come with a care booklet.

Anyway, again, gorgeous bag, enjoy it!!!!!
  6. ^^^ *breathes deeply* Thank goodness. That was the thing worrying me the most - everything else looked good to me too. I'll certainly enjoy it - and will post pics of me wearing it as soon as I'm dressed. ;). Well, once the smell goes anyway. :sick:
  7. It's very pretty!
  8. My first post...
    Wonderfull bag!
    Looks legit to me, everyting is like it should be.
    I have a black city from the same season ("A") and it has the same leather strip inside the pocket like yours. So don't worry!
  9. OMG!!! gorgeous and so bright!!! you are making me want that color even more:love: :biggrin: selling your classique? *hint hint* tee hee hee;)
  10. ^^^ Cricket still have some. ;)

And the clasique in my avi isn't actually mine, its just a pic from eBay. :shame: This is actually my first b-bag! :biggrin:
  11. Wow, beautiful vibrant colour!! Love it! Congrats:smile:)
  12. yup it's very easy to order from cricket, but the problem comes in when they ship the bag to me - the taxes here are insane!!! like 25%:cry: :cry: :cry: I want one now...:love: hmmmm maybe I should also sell my rose twiggy and get an apple city? what do you think?:idea: :worried: :wacko:
  13. Ooooh, that's a tough one. I love my apple :love: but the rose is really beautiful too. Gah!
  14. EnglishGirl, I think you need a new avatar now!
  15. gorgeous bag! i have an apple work/office and love the color!