My Apple Baby ~ 30cm Rouge Garance!!!!

1. On Wednesday evening, I received a call from my new H-store SA (my previous SA left and introduced me to her in early April) and :yahoo: she told me that she has a Birkin for me!!!!!!!

Apparantly, another customer had wanted a 35cm rouge garance but they received a 30cm instead so she rejected it! :woohoo: All my SA said on the phone was that it's red and she knows I am looking for a 30cm in bright colors so she called me! I told her to put it on hold for me and I was going to see it either Friday or Saturday! As if I can wait till Saturday! :roflmfao:

You may ask why didn't I go to the store immediately? Well, it was already 5.45pm, the store closes at 6pm and I am at least 1.5 hrs away (traffic conditions) so I was not going to make it! Why not Thursday?? 'cos my SA has the day off!

So on Friday, I finished work early and my DH drove me to the H-store! I was elated to discover that it's a Rouge Garance! :party: I :heart: Rouge Garance, a red with a tinge of blue undertones! She had initially told me it's Clemence but now said it's Togo!

The 30cm is just perfect!!! I love how light it is and I can see myself using this bag lots! I would not have thought it is possible but I am loving this over my 35cm BJ Birkin!!!! :wlae:

I know I am rambling but I am just over the moon!!!!! Enjoy pics of my new apple baby! :tispy:

Hermes Rouge Garance sm.jpg apple baby wflash sm.jpg apple baby woflash sm.jpg apple baby wH display mosaic face.jpg
  2. Very nice! Congratulations!!!!! It's gorgeous!

3. congrats josie!! she is very pretty!!!

4. cute!!!! i love small red bags!!!! hoooott~~~

5. Beautiful! Congratulations!

6. it's really lovely! you look great with it!! Congratulations!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

7. YooHOO! :yahoo: CONGRATULATIONS!

The true colour of Rouge Garance! My favourite red!

[​IMG]

8. Over the moon, indeed and every right to be! Your Garance Birkin is fabulous and so is that matching watch! You look great!

9. gorgeous! rouge garance is such a pretty red!

10. Gorgeous color. And you look so cute with it!!

11. Gorgeous, congrats!

12. WOW!!! Congratulations!! It is fabulous and looks so great on you!!

13. I feel your excitement...Congratulations big time!

14. Congratulations!! I love love love rouge garance! Such a beautiful red.

15. Congrats! The color is beautiful and the bag looks so good on you.