My AnthraCity! *PICS*

1. So I actually got the last one in the entire Saks system- lol! I've had it for a few weeks now and am DEEPLY in love with it- perfect, chewy leather, and the color is TDF. Enjoy! :tup:

anthracity1.jpg anthracity2jpg.jpg anthracity3jpg.jpg
  2. :tup:Congratulations! How did such a gorgeous anthracite end of lying aorund and being the last one? That is a gorgeous bag!!! Maybe it was on hold for someone and they forgot about. Whatever the reason, it's a keeper!

3. Beautiful! That's next on my "want it" list! I hope I can be as lucky as you to find one. :jammin:

4. congratulations, it's a beautiful color. :smile: i guess it was meant to be yours after all!

5. I really love anthras!!! Congrats!!!

6. she's gorgeous! congrats!

7. cOngrats~! shes a Keeper, don't you just love the multi-colored hue it gives off~!! :tup:

8. I regret selling my Anthracity.:sad: You are lucky to find one.:nuts: Congrats.:yahoo:

9. wow, that one is really gorgeous, super teal - nice :tup:

10. congrats! you're very very lucky!

11. beautiful!

12. Lovely bag. Congrats. :tup:

13. :heart: the anthracity!! you are so lucky to have found one....def meant to be yours!! congrats!!

14. Gorgeous! Congrats!

15. Absolutely :heart::heart::heart: Anthracite! Congratulations on a beautiful bag! She is a keeper! :tup: