my anthracite is here! (pics inside)

1. my anthracite is here! the leather is amazingly soft, smooshy, and evenly distressed. it's definitely a complex color, a slate gray w/ blueish or tealish undertones depending on the light. i've taken my bag from room to room, lights on and off to see the chameleon qualities everyone has described. anthracite is a beautiful color, but i'm not sure if it's a keeper. i'm still getting use to the color. i think i'll give it one more day to see if it grows on me. i've taken photos w/o flash in daylight. enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Oh odd it's TDF:drool: I have trying to decide if to get a anthracite....you may be swaying me

3. YUM! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

4. That is a beautiful bag! That is exactly like the one I had. It was just too "moody" for me but it IS such a lovely color!

5. thanks marie, incoralblue, jewelqueen! :heart:

i really like the color, but i'm not sure that i love it. i'm 50/50 with this one. the leather is TDF though...very soft smooshy, not stiff like some 06 bbags. maybe i should wait for plomb 07. i have a gray 05 day, which i absolutely love, on the chopping block, but i'm looking for a more charcoal gray color.

6. The leather on your gorgeous bag is TDF!!!
    :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

7. Wow! That is so gorgeous...the leather looks amazing as does the color actually. Very pretty!

8. thanks culejule and hellosunshine! :heart:

i just haven't quite fallen in love w/ the color, but i agree, the leather is fabulous!

9. a keeper.

10. It looks so beautiful, I love it!

11. So yummy. :drool: I could not get used to Anthracite either but give it a try.;)

12. Oooh :drool: The leather does look amazing!

Give her a shot & maybe you'll love her tomorrow. If not, send that baby back for someone else to love & for something else you love :yahoo:

13. thanks orangesmurf, oceancitygirl, nanaz, verty! :heart:

i'm not sure if it's a keeper yet, but i'll give it one more day. :sweatdrop:;)

14. you were right about this one, the leather is yummy! you always pick the best. ;)

if only the color was love at first sight, then i wouldn't be questioning this bag. :shrugs:

15. the leather is tdf!! it's a keeper.Congrats!