My anthracite flat messenger has arrived!

1. Gorgeous, congrats esiders! what a fresh new style from Balenciaga!
  2. :yahoo: Gorgeous bag! I love this style and I love anthracite so a perfect choice IMO :love:

Would love to see pics of the bag being worn when you get chance :flowers:
  3. :heart: it!!! Thanks for comparing with sapin!!! It is definately a different color then sapin, I would love to see ink, sapin, and anthracite all lined up together!!!

AWesome choice!!!
  4. Beautiful !!!! LOVE IT:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
    I Think it 'll be ma next purchase !:tispy:

How does it cost ???
  5. Love It Love It Love It!!!!!!!!
  6. Thanks so much for the great pics., your bag is beautiful! If you get a chance, I'd love to see a photo of you wearing the bag.
  7. Congrats! I love it also!
  8. Esiders, thank you so much for posting pictures of the bag. It was really helpful to see it up against the sapin. Congrats on your new baby!!
  9. Congrats on your bag and thanks for the pics!!!
  10. :wtf::drool::love:

anthracite has become one of my must get colors... and that flat messenger style is so TDF!

congrats again x2!
  11. Awesome, the color looks great! Can you get pictures of you wearing the bag?
  12. :yahoo: Congratulations:yahoo:

When I saw the first two photos, I thought it looked just like Sapin (and I love Sapin) Then I saw the comparison pics and it's so different from Sapin!

Thanks for the great photos.

I love the colour and love the colour in the flat messenger style! What a great choice!

I want one!:drool: :drool: :drool:
  13. Oooh lovely :heart: Congrats!!
  14. E~ OMG!!!!!!! I absolutely LOVE it!!!!!!:heart: :love: :drool: :heart: :nuts: Please model it~ I would love to see it on!!! What are the measurements?