My Anniversary Trip to LV...come see

1. I know, I know, I'm gonna be mean, but just for a little tiny bit...

Okay, I didn't realize they made bags this big, and for reference, I'm showing a picture now of my Manhattan that I have next to the bag to give you a size difference. Maybe I'm the only one who hasn't seen the big shopping bags like this.

So...maybe I'll get you guessing what I got...
  2. Post pics- I hate guessing! LOL
  3. Congrats the MC in my sig was my anniversary bag also...did you know they sell the LV shopping bags on eBay. I saw one go for $25.00... Enjoy your bag
  4. Okay... getting closer to reveal....

Pardon the bows in disarray... lol
  5. Bloody hell! You went on a spree! :biggrin:
  6. :rolleyes: still patiently waiting...
  7. Okay... I cave... here are the pics...

My pomme d'amour cles and koala. Makes me want an apple!

The Roxbury Drive... yah!!!

I had to pout really hard to get this one. But I do love it!

Uh huh, it's a Damier Azur Speedy 30! Hubby let me get this too. With my TPF keychain in place.

And... not LV... but pretty to put on my speedy, an Emilio Pucci scarf.

Okay, last but not least, group picture!! Everybody looks so happy together!

8. awesome haul :drool: they're all gorgeous!! hubby is soo sweet. congrats and enjoy
  9. Congrats! All the Pomme pieces look so pretty together.
    And I like those big bags but I wish they folded down more. Lol.
  10. WHOA- that's one huge bag! :nuts:
  11. LOL! But so excited:yahoo: I told hubby I'd be a much nicer person to live with if he did this every month. After we left he said if I would have pushed him a little harder I could have had a neo speedy too. I just told him he can put it on the list next trip.
  12. Congratulations! The Vernis color is to die for!
  13. wow, congrats!! :biggrin:
  14. nice! congrats and enjoy all.
  15. woah!!!!:nuts:

that's alot of LV goodies!!! happy anniversary and congrats of your new babies!!!!:yahoo: :heart:

is that only thing you had to get this......pout?!!! come on!! tell us the truth!:graucho: :heart: ;)