My Amarante is HERE!!!

1. My amarante cles just arrived :yahoo: I had never seen it IRL before and I'm not going to lie, when I first saw it, I didn't love it! I thought it looked way too dark. I held it closer to the light, I fell in love with it all over again :heart: I am extremely excited to put my cards & cash in it and show it off to the world. Also in my package from LV was a pomme and epi ivorie cles -- presents for my 2 best friends. The pomme is absolutely gorgeous, in any light, as is the epi. The thing I don't love about the ivorie epi is that the hardware isn't gold BUT that is why my friend chose it (she is more of a silver type of girl). Anyway, I am so sorry I have no pictures to post at this time (my camera is MIA). I promise as soon as I get pictures, I'll share! :graucho:
  2. Congrats !! I can't wait until I get mine as well. :graucho:

And how sweet are you, getting cles for your friends !
  3. Congrats!
    How cute - you and your friends all have cles!
  4. i really do love the amarante colour, its so stylish, but still very unique ... I don't know what it is about this colour, but it just make you wanna take a BIG bite of the wallet ... :drool: Congrats
  5. Hey i just got mine today also. WOW you have great taste. ;) Congrats its soo pretty!!
  6. Congrat's, its a stunning color. Enjoy!
  7. Congrats, another person who got an Amarante Cles! I picked mine up from SCP on Saturday and it's soo pretty.
  8. Congratulations.
  9. Congrats. You're one of the few of us who aren't bothered by your own fingerprints!!!
  10. congrats!
  11. Congrats!
  12. Congrats - pretty color!
  13. just reminds me I have yet to get an amarante piece!!!!!!! The color is so yummy....
  14. congrats!! the amarante is beautiful!!
  15. Congrats!