My ALL white small soho hobo (follow up thread)

1. The "exchange" bag came today - I love it! Just what I was looking for for summer! :yahoo: (Excuse the baby lotion on my pants - I'm a klutz :lol:)

I shipped back the brown strap bag from this thread:

I love the braided strap :tup:! Goes perfectly with my 2 large signature hobo's, from the same braided collection! :nuts:
  2. Glad you finally got it! Its such a great bag, and looks great on you. I like it much better than the brown and white one. Congrats!
  3. yea, i'm glad you got the one you really wanted to begin with - enjoy:tup:
    the braided strap on that bag is beautiful!
  4. That's a great bag. I love the braided strap on it. It's hard to believe that that one came out as a fall/winter bag!
  5. yay ! im glad you got your ALL white soho hobo and the braided detail is gorg. it looks great.
  6. ahhh i have this bag! isn't it tdf?
  7. yay! much better. Looks great on you.
  8. Yay!! Congrats on getting the one you really wanted!!
  9. congrats!
  10. So pretty!! Congrats!!
  11. Very pretty, looks great on you!
  12. aww...I'm glad you finally got what you wanted. The white and brown was cute, but the braided strap is definitely a winner...congrats!
  13. Ahhh I love it!!! Now I need help planning outfits with it, lol - I've never had a white bag before! Come on fashionistas! Plan me out some outfits!
  14. Congrats, it looks great on you. I love the braided straps with the brass and the shape of the bag itself. I'm glad you got something you really love. :smile:
  15. That bag is just perfect for summer. I'm so glad you were able to get the one you really wanted!