My adventures in fostering

Her name was Lola, she was a showgirl...

They are all so sweet. I don't know how you ever get out the door to work. I'd want to stay home all day.

it's tough!! lol my weekend plans are grocery shopping and hanging out with the kitties ;)

I want Bear!!! Such a cute cuddle bug.

he's becoming a little cuddle bug! he was so scared of me. sometimes he still is. he was scared even if i would put a finger near him so he could smell me. now he comes right up to me to nap!

The ginger one is now named Oscar. so two down, 3 to go. lol
well I think the tiger with a pink nose is Gracie. my friend suggested that and I like it. so the boy with a half black/half pink name still needs a name and the girl with all black nose still needs one. She needs an extra special name because i feel like her face is so unique. photos don't do her justice.

did some errands today and let mama roam the house while i was gone... going out tonight and doing the same.... kinda hoping we can attempt to let her roam through the night too.

crossing my fingers!

she's doing quite well with my 2 cats, no real problems. been in close contact and no hissing. but my third is still a little dicey.. but he can just deal with it. if she swats at him then he deserves it lol

figures...things were going so good and i post that and then i hear what i fear is a brawl. trying to figure out who's freaking out and where. no fight but mama was being mean and not letting shooter come up the stairs from the basement. she was freaking out for some reason and she's been around him all day. i think she's a bit territorial about space.

so back in the room she goes!

figures...things were going so good and i post that and then i hear what i fear is a brawl. trying to figure out who's freaking out and where. no fight but mama was being mean and not letting shooter come up the stairs from the basement. she was freaking out for some reason and she's been around him all day. i think she's a bit territorial about space.

so back in the room she goes![/QUOTE]

Oh, I feel for you - I have been shuttling Lucy backwards and forwards between 'her room' and the rest of the house each time there has been a punch-up......I am exhausted.

I think mama lola is in heat.... or i dunno what is up with her today. she is NOISY. constantly meowing. but it's not a weird scary meow like i remember when my girl cat was in heat when she was younger lol.

yet she's not approaching my male cats... so i just don't know what is going on.

it makes me feel better than someone is in the same boat with me, Clever :biggrin:

i also have to put mama back into her room every time i want to eat a bite of food... lol

well i had a kitten master the baby gate today lol. little thing was able to jump high enough to grab the top and pull herself up! so she's been hanging out with me for a few hours now.

oh and i named them all this weekend.

Mama - Lola
Boy Black nose (grey face) - Bear
Boy Ginger - Oscar
Girl Black nose (white face) - Sasha
Girl pink nose - Gracie
Boy half black half pink nose - Jackson

i'll try to remember to transfer the photos off my camera tonight. i just realized i haven't uploaded any from my camera at all to my facebook page! i think i was waiting till i had names for all of them lol

do you think certain fabrics just cause cats to pee on them??? it's really bizarre.
i have 2 pet beds in the kitten room. well kinda 3 because they also have a hammock.

with the last set of kittens i had a blanket in there. mainly for me cause i was cold when in there. they peed all over that thing. and on the pillow i had on the couch in there. but never on the cat beds or the blankets i have covering my treadmill. only the stuff on the couch. when i let them out there were some accidents on the pet beds out in my living room. i chalked it up to a kitten thing.

now with this group... i had a different blanket in there... went in there one day... bear was sniffing it weird. noticed that someone had peed all over it. washed blanket. took that same blanket back in 2 nights ago. came in today and bear was giving me the same signals. turns out someone peed all over the blanket AGAIN!
so i guess lesson is i can't leave blankets in there. but i find it a bit bizarre. they aren't peeing on anything except that blanket.

2mx4do6.jpg

25qdmpy.jpg

2mfgdnr.jpg

2md5sli.jpg

15wc3mv.jpg