My adorable cute lovely big huge bag!!!! Pic!!

lol i'm nothing branded (luxury brands) when it comes to laptop bags, i got a cute juicy couture laptop bag with all that bling and cute wordings for school! LOL, everyone compliments her all the time. i wouldn't wanna fit my laptop in my chanels, the thought of that weight in my babies hurts.. LOL

LOL you know over here in my college it's like a competition for the best laptop bag. Everyone is showing their bags, and I wanted something nice, eye catching, high end & a bag that no one in college has:P
So I came in first place:supacool:, and another girl had the paris biarrits in gold/beige came in second place. Then the downtowns take the third place, then the Guccis and in the end came the Fendis and LVs:throwup:(you couldn't recognize the authentic from the fakes)

LOL you know over here in my college it's like a competition for the best laptop bag. Everyone is showing their bags, and I wanted something nice, eye catching, high end & a bag that no one in college has:P
So I came in first place:supacool:, and another girl had the paris biarrits in gold/beige came in second place. Then the downtowns take the third place, then the Guccis and in the end came the Fendis and LVs:throwup:(you couldn't recognize the authentic from the fakes)

LOL, sounds like super sweet sixteen!! tsk tsk! that's so stressful being in your school! where do you study at? i carry my cabas to school, sometimes my ysl muse and balenciagas but as for laptop i would use something different lol so my heart wouldn't ache too much :roflmfao: