My 8 yr. old's new Watercolor :)

OMGoodness, your little girl is adorable. Unfortunately, she has inherited your good taste!:yes: Good thing she's doing so well in school...she can start her own company to pay for her coach collection!

Don't you love what little girls put in their purses? I'm still keeping my daughter on Target and Dollar Store purses (gotta save up for when she knows the difference when she gets older!) and she carries lip gloss, bouncy balls, cars, squishy lizards and crayons in it!:tup:

LOL at all of you. Thanks again for all the sweet compliments on my daughter. She's my life!

She is SUPER proud of her bag, I let her take it on our little shopping excursion to target and the pizza shop and she was really rockin' it! LOL I have been wanting to get a Coach for her for a while now, but we have been working on teaching the value of money and her items... it has really made an impact on how she takes care of her things, so I now know she is as ready as an 8 yr. old can be :smile: I have the matching large watercolor tote, so tomorrow when we go out to eat at the "fancy restaraunt" with the 2 grammas, we will match LOL

I really am glad that God gave me a little girl... he must have known that if he gave me a boy first that he would be VERY feminine LMAO

I really am glad that God gave me a little girl... he must have known that if he gave me a boy first that he would be VERY feminine LMAO

When I took my twin boys to Coach with me, one of them immediately picked up the matching small chambray carly--the color EXACTLY matched his light blue crocs--

I always knew the kid had style but my dh thinks that a handbag is not such a good idea...even if it does match!:nuts:

OMG! Are you adopting?
That is so sweet and so cute. It's good to see a child getting rewarded for doing something good.
You are a very good momma and she is super gorgeous!

Aw that is too cute, I wish my mom would have given me great things like that when I was in school, maybe I would have done a lot better. I look foward to sharing my addiction with my lil one someday. She looks so cute with that bag.

OH MY that is sooo cute!!!! Have a great lunch tomorrow and how sweet is it that you girls will match!

Growing up, most kids always dislike their parents sense of style! It's so refreshing to see that she appreciates your accessories! :tup:

LOL when I have kids, I hope they will be mini coachaholics!! :P

Congrats on her accomplishments!!! When I got into med school my father bought a Black Coach Hamptons pebbled leather tote for me! SO I know this purse will always be special for her! :yes: