My 8 yr. old's new Watercolor :)

1. My 8 yr. old daughter and I filled up her new watercolor tote tonight. It was her gift for a great school year. She really hit some milestones and excelled like noone's business. Her teacher said she progressed more than any student he has ever had! She doesn't get to carry it until tomorrow, which is her official last day of school... but we were both so darned excited, we filled it up today and modeled a few pics. I just HAD to share :smile:
  2. awww that is so cute!!! :smile: Congrats to her!
  3. oh, and another pic ;)

4. aw that is too cute!! congrats your your family on her achievements!!!
  5. oh my gosh- the cute is too much for me to handle! you should put a warning on this post!!

good for her, and good to see a child being rewarded for doing something GOOD for a change!

6. Aww thats so cute!! She's beautiful!
  7. Congratulations to you and to her! I love reward models that don't involve food. :smile: It's a lasting gift that she'll be encouraged to appreciate and take care of!

What did you guys fill it with?
  8. OMG, Kristy! She looks just like you!:cutesy:

She is so cute! What a great reward for a job well done!:yes:
  9. Thanks everyone! When she comes in from playing with her neighbor friends, I will be sure to show her all the kind words!

We put her wallet and cell phone in there along with a bobby jack keychain she wanted to hang from the front. She bought some Hannah Montana makeup the other day, in anticipation of her purse, so we found a spot in there for those items too. For an 8 yr. old, she sure can fill up a purse! LOL

Gotta start em off young!! Plus, I thought it was a good way to teach her to care for her things... she knows how careful I am with my Coach bags, so she will want to do the same thing with hers. :smile:
  10. LOL handbglvr! That's what everyone says!! She's my little clone ;)
  11. Isn't that just the cutest thing ever! Your daughter is absolutely beautiful.
  12. Will you be my mommy...please? :graucho:
  13. Awww she's so cute! It fits her perfectly!

I will NOT be showing this to my dd though. She doesn't need any enabling.:p
  14. :love:

How cute!!! I hope we have a little girl!!!

Tell her Congrats on a great school year! :yes:
  15. She is so cute!! You're setting her up for the greatest addiction of all time. :biggrin: