My 4th Bbag came!! I have Pictures :)

1. Sooo I finally got a Black City :jammin: Kim did a wonderful job, as usual, I wanted a soft one with lots of veins, winkles and crinkles :heart: My Mom thinks she's beautiful - she says this one is her favorite (she's partial to black :yes:).

Here she is:

b1.jpg b3.jpg
  2. Beautiful bag - exactly the way I like them! Congrats!

3. wow.. shes gorgeous!! Congrats on your new purchase!!

4. Argghh! I need to go on a TPF ban!!! Gorgeous Black City and congratulations!! :drool:

5. Gorgeous gorgeous!! The black City is the only black bag I've ever liked! Yours is stunning--love the leather! :drool:

6. ooh congrats! I know you've wanted a black city for a long time - it's a great one :yahoo:

7. Congrats!

8. :huh:Oh another beautiful black City... what a classic~! :girlsigh: cOngrats!

9. I just received a black City from Kim on Tuesday! Don't you just love it??!!! The first thing my mom said was, "Can I borrow it?". I suppose that's a good sign. Yours is just gorgeous and I hope you get plenty of enjoyment out of it. Congrats!!

10. :woohoo: Congrats on your new black city!!! Nice bag :tup:

11. SOoooo nice Verty~!! u have great taste for bags in your collection :biggrin: A black City is so classic... every girl needs one (*continues dreaming about one day getting one*)

12. verty! she's beautiful! i love the veiny and distressed too. congrats!! :tup::heart:

13. gorgeous bag. Looks great on you. congrats!

14. That's my favorite bag!!! It looks great on you! Congrats!!!

15. Congrats Verty! I love em' that way too!