My 4 year old Coachie!

1. So, this morning I decided to take some pics of my white Ali which I have never used and put her up for sale. I have a Whiskey Ali that I adore, and I LOVE the white Ali but I'm afraid to use her. So, anyway...my 4 year old daughter asked me what I was doing and when I told her she said "No, mommy! Please don't! It's so beautiful!" :lol:

I don't know if I can argue with that!

I think I am creating a little Coach addict!!! :love:

2. how cute!!!! My kiddos (and hubby) are the same.. they all LOVE my white ali.. it is their favorite!!!! :roflmfao:

3. Awww...yes don't sell her! listen to your future coach addict daughter hehe.

4. I agree with your daughter hehe
    she's too cute:heart:

5. Awwww...I wish I had a daughter...I have TWO boys and they don't like COACH!

6. That is too cute!

7. Aww, too cute!

8. That's adorable! My 2.5 year old is becoming a Coach addict, too. It doesn't help that her auntie first told her the only bag she ever wants is one with the word "Coach" on it. ;) (Of course, that auntie was one who helped fuel my obsession, too!)

Now that my little one has been in the Coach Factory Store twice now, she's been bitten by the bug, too. She has an ID lanyard from the outlet that she keeps walking around with calling her secret (I think because I told her the 2nd trip in one day to the Coach outlet was a secret not to share with Daddy... and that's when I got her the ID lanyard :lol:).

9. that is too cute! im sad that i don't have a lil girl to shop with...just 2 lil boys. i so wanted to have pretty pink around. instead i have batman and camo all over the place...lol

10. ditto!!! LOL...

11. Aww that is too cute!! I hope to be doing the same :yes: