My 3rd Miu Miu bag *PICS*

1. Hi everyone!
    Here is my new addition to my Miu Miu bags collection and just want to share with all you lovely ladies my new handbag . It’s Shopping Nappa Lux in Black.
    I have been wanting a black bag, after my Coffer in Plum and Bow satchel in chocolate….. and this one is perfect! :yahoo:
    It got interesting details, is light weight, and it is easy to carry. I especially like how you can wear it across your body.:smile:
    Anyway, here are a couple of pictures for your viewing pleasure ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The leather is so yummy, buttery and soft.
    What do you guys think? I would appreciate any opinions!
    Thank you in advance!!

2. The pleating on the sides is so beautiful. That looks like a great tote for work and running errands.

It is lovely.

3. lovely bag! congrats!

4. I love your new bag!! It's beautiful!! Enjoy. :smile:

5. Beautiful!! Congrats!! :okay:

6. It looks so pretty! Congrats!

7. what a great everyday bag! and the pleating gives it that special something...congrats!

8. Oh yummy! The leather just looks phenomenal!!! Congrats!

9. Wow, I love it! Congrats - I'm jealous!

10. I totally can understand what u meant. I am a sucker for their leather products. So buttery and soft~

Congrats on your new bag!

11. Thank you for your sweet compliments! :flowers:

12. Hello Airis,
    you have reeeeally fantastic bags. Congratulations!!
    I§m going to Milan next month ( I´m czech), and sooo looking forward to buy my ever first miu miu. I wanted you to ask( for you to being an italian), dont you know, if theres any chance to catch whether the plum coffer or a grey bow in Milano boutiques?

Thank you very uch and enjoy your candies!!!! xx

13. i love your bag! congrats!
    i saw the patent version of this bag and it was amazing but this one is actually better.

14. Many thanks ladies! :flowers:

Hajk, sorry I'm not in Milan :sad:...I don't know if there is a chance to catch the plum coffer or the gray bow in Milan boutiques.. sorry..

15. lovely bag..:drool: