My 3-year-old is spotting fakes!!!

1. So last weekend, I was shopping with my 3-year-old and she sees a woman with what appears to be an LV bag. She says to the woman, "You have an LV bag! My mommy has one. She won it in a writing contest." The woman grinned and said, "You're too young to know what this is. Mine was a gift."

When she walked away, my daughter said, "Mommy, hers looked funny." :nuts: :lol: It was a serious fake. It was supposed to be a Petit Bucket in Black MC canvas. :roflmfao:
  2. :roflmfao: Way to go Buttery, you must have been so proud!!
  3. How precious! You're teaching your daughter well.
  4. Can we use her in the Authenticate me thread????;) How cute is that!!
  5. What a clever girl.:yes:
  6. wow training them young. good for her! :p
  7. Thanks, ladies! What cracks me up is that I have never discussed fakes with her. I was too afraid that she would start asking women, "Is your bag real?":shame: :lol: All she knows is that I have one LV, I look at them online and I let her see the LV cartoon on She noticed something wasn't right about that woman's bag completely on her own.:roflmfao:
  8. OMG That's sooo cute!! She must be adorable!

OT:I wanted a girl sooo bad. Alas, I have been blessed with two boys and my oldest could care less about LV.
  9. Aww. Kids are freaking awesome.
  10. shes a smart girl =D
  11. Toooo funny!!! She sounds adorable!!!!
  12. So cute!
  13. That is too cute!!!! :flowers: :flowers:
  14. How cute...I love it!
  15. Yes, you should make her a forum member and have her police "Authenticate This" :lol: