My 2nd Piece of Gucci –An Accessory!

1. I went to pick up my 2nd piece of Gucci item yesterday! (My first piece was a lace tank top!)

I absolutely had no intentions in getting the case ... but it was too cute to resist!

The large cosmetic case with zip-top closure.
    Measuring approximately 7"L x 2"W X 5"H

I originally had the Louis Vuitton cosmetic case, but I didn't really like the size or zipper! So, this one seems perfect and I absolutely love the leather guccissima print! This is not so good for my bank account to venture into another brand! :p

I haven't decided exactly what to do with it just yet, but I have to put it to good use very soon! :lol:

2. Congrats! Welcome to Gucci. This a good size for a cosmetic case, and the Guccissima leather is TDF. Enjoy it!
  3. Congrats... I Love it
  4. so pretty, congrats!!

you balenciaga is fab, too! the color is stunning. what color is it?
  5. WOW... the colour is so rich.... Love it.
  6. Very nice! Congrats :biggrin:
  7. Congratulations! Looks like a great size make up case.
  8. I love your case it look classic.
  9. i got that too in the same color! i've been using it for a few days now. i really like the size and how easy it is to get in and out of. enjoy!
  10. Congratulations.
  11. ohhhh hot! i wanna see ur top to!!!!!!!!!
  12. Thanks everyone ! :wlae::heart:

RoseMary; My Balenciaga is the Aquamarine '07 color, it photographs a little green because of the flash (it's more of a blue) -but its a beautiful color! ;D

I also really love the shape a lot! Are you using it for cosmetics or something else?

I will definitely post a picture later when I get a chance to take a picture! =)
  13. Very pretty
  14. congrats!!!
  15. its beautiful~! i so want one for when im travelling!!