My 2nd LV purchase in 3 days!!

1. The other day I got the Pochette Cosmetique, which I love to pieces. However, I still wanted a small shoulder bag. So today I went back to LV and looked at the Pochettes. I looked at the Monogram and the Epis. The Monogram is nice, but just didn't really love it. All the Epis were beautiful, but they seemed a bit too dressy for my casual style. Then I remembered looking at the Navona on eluxury, so I asked to see that. At first the SA couldn't find it even though it said in the computer they had one. Finally after looking in a little closet, there it was. I fell in love with it immediatly, especially after seeing the beautiful red interior :love: . Here are a few pics

DSC01286.JPG DSC01278.JPG DSC01283.JPG
  2. VERY cute!! Good for you! :smile:

3. Really cute!

4. great choice, congrats! :smile:

5. Congrats! I love the Navona! :yahoo:

6. Very cute! Congrats and enjoy!

7. Great choice! How fun to make two purchases in 3 days -- and hey, the week's not over yet!! I wonder what the record is for new LV purchases in one week??

8. those are so cute, congrats!

9. very nice

10. Thanks everyone!

I know hehe...I was eyeing up the Damier Speedy. I think if I told my SO that I want another one he will take away my computer lol

11. OMG! :yahoo: You NEED a Damier Speedy!! :jammin:

12. Cute! Congrats!

13. Congrats on your purchases! i love both, you have such a great taste!

14. I know, it was gorgeous!!

15. Great purchase. I don't think I have seen that one before. I really like it. :yahoo: