My 2nd LV bag... Help me decide!

1. Okay ladies.. I need some help because my indecisiveness has made me really confused yet again lol :confused1:

I found a mypoupette authorized reseller that one of my best friends has gotten about 4 or 5 amazing LV bags from. I'm stuck between 3 that I really really love and I need your help!!

Here's what I'm looking for... something that will last and hold up well, something that will be in style for a while, and something that I can dress up or down very easily because I want to get a lot of use out of her! I am a 21 year old college student strapped for money, and I finally saved up enough to get a gently used LV, but I want to make this purchase a good one. I already have a mono speedy 25 so I want something a bit different.

Here are my 3 choices...

1. Damier Canvas Speedy 30 (I love speedys, and I've loved the Damier Canvas for quite some time now...)

2. Monogram Canvas Cabas Piano (I think this one would be very practical because I carry a lot of things)

3. Ebene Mini Lin Speedy 30 (i really love this one, but i'm afraid it won't age well and the fabric will tear or fray... what are your thoughts?)

Thank you! I love looking at pictures of everyone's beautiful LV collections on here and I figured that you guys would be the best one to come to for this! (because my boyfriend is completely clueless and offers no help at all :rolleyes:)
  2. The Cabas Piano is so useful and a great looking piece to vote is for it.

The second choice would be the DAmier speedy, its a no hassle, take anywhere bag that would be wonderful to a collection....

Post pics once you decide!!!!
  3. Damier Speedy!
  4. damier speedy!!! you can dress it up and dress it down.
  5. Option 2- choose a practical bag!
  6. Definitely the Damier Speedy
  7. cabas piano.
  8. Damier Speedy...of course.
  9. I vote for the Cabas so you'll have 1 hand-held and 1 shoulder bag. Then save up for the Damier Speedy!
  10. I prefer in order:

1. Cabas piano
    2. Damier Speedy
    3. mini lin speedy
  11. I'd go with the Cabas Piano so then you would have one hand-held and one shoulder bag to start out with. You could switch depending on your needs.
  12. damier speedy!!!
  13. You should go for the one you love! (Damier Speedy) It will probably be a while before you have another - don't regret the one you choose!

If I was practical about my handbags I wouldn't have LVs :p
  14. I'd say Cabas Piano because you already have Speedy. You might want a shoulder bag this time.
  15. Damier Speedy 30 gets my vote as you want a bag that can dress up and down... this is it!