My 2nd Choo - Maybe!

1. I got this plum liquid patent clutch from the Saks sale but I'm on the fence about it. I love the color and size but have gone a little crazy with the Chloe sales. Should I keep her??!

2. Do you need a clutch? I personally like the Mave. It is not as small as I thought, and will hold the basics for the times I want to go to the movies. If it will be useful, then keep it!:tup:
  3. I saw that one and loved it. I say keep it if you can! Its really different and the colour is gorgoues....
  4. I don't have a clutch so I thought this would be perfect for the fall/winter/holidays - decisions!
  5. OH that BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!:drool::tup::drool:

LOVE LOVE LOVE that color!
  6. I think it's beautiful.
  7. I love the Mave. :love: I agree with jburgh, it's a perfect going out size. The color is very chic and elegant and the bag style can be dressed up or dressed down.
    I wouldn't give it back, if it were me! :biggrin:

8. ITA :tup:

You should definitely keep it!!
  9. Congratulations starbuxxx. The red is really pretty. Red goes with alot and adds a really nice pop of color to an outfit. I personally love clutches. If you don't already have one I say it is a keeper:yes:
  10. Is the suede red? I thought it was more of a purple color. Nice clutch, but I don't think I'd use it. I'd rather get a nice pair of shoes or boots for that kind of money. Unless you need a dress bag.
  11. If you are on the fence, then it's a sign you might use it once and then regret you spent that kind of money. Plus, if you try to flip it on eBay used, you might only get half of what you paid. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem dropping my hard-earned cash on Choo's, but you have to LOVE it to keep it- that's my motto anyway!
  12. I love the color of this bag. It's so unique and I really haven't seen anything close to this color. But as J's Girl said if you are going to regret it then it's definitely not worth it.
  13. Thanks everyone. I totally love the clutch. I just need to decide whether to keep this or the Chloe bag I got. I'm trying to limit myself to 1 bag only for this sale season. Decisions , decisions!