My 21st b-day pressie: black Tonga Sunnglasses!!!

1. So yeah... I'm finally legal! Ok so gonna do this quick because I'm about to leave in a few minutes to party!!! :tispy:

I got a package in the mail yesterday from FedEx... and it was a package from LV in Santa Clara!!!! Inside were a gift receipt, card, and the sunnies!!!! I freakin' looooove these... I've gotten MANY compliments on these when I wore them to work today. :supacool: I want to say thanks to those who made this possible: Twinkle.tink, Robyn benz, Kimberlee, Janos614, Lee69, Sunshine, Vicky, Junkenpoo, BagAngel, Sarah2808, LVDiva, LVBabyDoll, Boxermom, Icechick, Selena B, Frozen_Alaska, Twiggers, Josephine SD, Vista, Jenniletv, Amamxr, Label Addict, Nokululu, and Oregonfanlisa. :heart:

Without further adieu, here are my new sunnies. Now Jay-Z and I have something on common. :tup:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sunglasses family:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. awww, John, you deserved it!! Happy Birthday!!!!!

(October Babies rule!)

Congrats! They look hot!!

Where are the modeling pics?? :graucho: LOL

4. Card:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Modeling pics:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. modeling pics honey?

You're a blessed boy, congrats on fantastic friends!:flowers:

6. ahhh! LOL! You fruitcake!:p
    You look hot, enjoy them!!!

7. hehehehe, thers the modeling pics :smile:

congrats! you and the sunnies look hot :smile:

8. looks great on you. happy birthday!

9. happy birthday!! Congrats love Chanel sunnies..

10. Happy Birthday! Your lunettes look so hot on you! Congrats and have a drink on me:drinkup: Enjoy your night out!

11. Awesome sunglasses!!!! You look hot in them! Happy Birthday!

12. Happy birthday!

We had one last contributor who didn't make the card....be sure to thank Travelbliss too!

13. Happy Birthday. Yeah your legal to go have a mohito. Congrats on the new Sunnies you totally rock them.

14. Whoops, one more thing....

I did have them put it in your name, so if you do want to exchange them since I think you just recently got the other glasses, I think we all understand :smile: We now you were thining of a damier wallet too.

They have the red armory too and it was a tough decision.

15. :balloon: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN!! :balloon:

The glasses look sooo freakin HOT on you .... as everything always does. :woohoo:

Have a FUN (and VERY SAFE) night!! :drinks: