My 21st b-day pressie: black Tonga Sunnglasses!!!

John 5

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
So yeah... I'm finally legal! Ok so gonna do this quick because I'm about to leave in a few minutes to party!!! :tispy:

I got a package in the mail yesterday from FedEx... and it was a package from LV in Santa Clara!!!! Inside were a gift receipt, card, and the sunnies!!!! I freakin' looooove these... I've gotten MANY compliments on these when I wore them to work today. :supacool: I want to say thanks to those who made this possible: Twinkle.tink, Robyn benz, Kimberlee, Janos614, Lee69, Sunshine, Vicky, Junkenpoo, BagAngel, Sarah2808, LVDiva, LVBabyDoll, Boxermom, Icechick, Selena B, Frozen_Alaska, Twiggers, Josephine SD, Vista, Jenniletv, Amamxr, Label Addict, Nokululu, and Oregonfanlisa. :heart:

Without further adieu, here are my new sunnies. Now Jay-Z and I have something on common. :tup:

DSC01065.jpg

DSC01068.jpg

DSC01070.jpg

DSC01072.jpg

Whoops, one more thing....

I did have them put it in your name, so if you do want to exchange them since I think you just recently got the other glasses, I think we all understand :smile: We now you were thining of a damier wallet too.

They have the red armory too and it was a tough decision.