My 2005 Chocolate Paddy + Comparison 06/05 Pics!!!

1. Hi girls! I just wanted to share pictures of my new bag, a gorgeous 2005 chocolate paddington! :love: The color is lighter than my 2006 chocolate. I would say this bag is milk chocolate and my 2006 is dark chocolate! The texture is so different, very soft and buttery! Thank you so so much to the lovely PFer who let me give her a new home! :heart:

2005 Chocolate Paddy:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. 05 chocolate is on the left and 06 chocolate is on the right :love:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  3. Wow audrey..congratulations!!!!!!!!

both chocolate look really yummy:drool: :drool: .
    How many paddingtons do you have in total now...i guess it's 3???
    Wow, today must be one of your happiest day! I wonder when that will happen to me. Hm...that reminds me, do you know if whiskey come in different colors too (05 and 06)? if so, which one is lighter?

just some information, if you ever feel like you have too much paddy :graucho: :graucho: , I would LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to have your craie loaf...if i remembered right u do have one?, i think ur craie loaf is very georgous. :love:
  4. Both of those bags are TDF!:love:
  5. Audrey, the love the Choco twins, (fraternal not identical) !!!
    How will you decide which one to wear?
  6. Tomorrow I should be getting another paddy in the mail... that will make 5 paddys! :angel: I have a craie box and I love her the most! She's the princess of my collection! :love:

I believe whiskey is an 06 color and wasn't made in 05. However I have heard that some whiskeys are ligher and some darker based on how the dye took to the leather. I don't think the difference is that big though. :smile:
  7. Thank you so much ijoewono, zacorey, and NWpurselover! :heart:

NWpurselover I have no idea how I'm going to decide which one to carry!! LOL I love them both! :love:
  8. oh's called box. sonja has the loaf I think. But I meant it when I said ur box looks amazing. it's the same as lindsay lohan's....oohh you are very lucky!!!!!
  9. ^ Thank you ijoewono! :smile: Yes sonja has a gorgeous craie loaf!! It's TDF!!! :heart::heart::heart:
  10. Audrey I am just going crazy for those chocolate paddies! I love them both- they are so rich and beautiful! Congratulations! You have such an amazing collection!
  11. They're both beautiful..congrats!
  12. wow!!! :drool: both paddies are gorgeous audrey!! man it's been a crazy month of paddies for ya huh! good for you!! i can totally tell the difference between the leather even from the pic. '05 looks so much smoother. but i like the '06 color better. uuUugGgh so beautiful!!:nuts:
  13. Audrey, absolutely gorgeous and yummy - TDF:heart: :heart: :heart:

Enjoy. How many Paddy's do you have now?
  14. I'm not a fan of the Chloe Paddington (only because, I think I'M too old for it) but, I sure can appreciate how gorgeous these bags are! The leather is TDF. :drool: Congrats, Audrey!
  15. They are just beautiful! Mine is the 05' chocolate too. I think the color and leather is the BEST!! Congrats to ya!