My 2000th Post! Love you guys and a SEVILLANA sales lead

1. I am so glad that is stumbled on tpf this past July. I have learned so much and had so much fun. I was thinking of posting something grand for my 2000th post, but I was home with my sick little one yesterday and worked at home today due to ice and a snow day so my brain is about fried.

Re: the SEVILLANA opportunity, I was advised that several were just returned to a Nordies. Unfortunately, none were in my size. They had sizes 35.5 36 37 38.5 39.5 41 – all for $199.90 each. If you want them for yourself, pm me and I will pass on the SA's name. No resellers please- I just like shoes to go to those who want them at a good sale price, not someone who wants to put them on *bay to sell them.
  2. Congrats on 2000!
  3. Congrats on your 2000th post! :drinkup:
  4. Can I ask what color they are? At that price and my size is listed, but I have seen several different ones, so not sure which ones these are. Thanks! Congrats on your posts! I will have a drink in your honor!:drinkup:
  5. Happy 2000th! :party:
  6. Congrats on your 2000th!

My guess is those are the leopard pony hair sevillana?
  7. Congrats on 2000!

What color Sevillanas are they? I see my size listed! If they are the leopard pony hair ones I'm sooo calling!
  8. I just called and the SA said he had just sold the last 38.5 :crybaby: So if anyone's looking for a 38.5- they're gone.

But he's putting me on the list in case any more get returned. He was really nice! Thanks for the tip!
  9. I just got off the phone with him. He said that all of them were sold just before I called. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: He put me on the list, too. And I agree that he was really nice. I loved that he knew the styles. I've called a couple of other places and the people I was talking to sounded totally confused. But he seems to know what's up. I think that I'll make it a point to order from him.

Thank you for the info.
  10. ^ ITA! Most of the SAs I talk to (regardless of store) aren't very knowledgable on the style names or sizing. It's always nice to talk to an SA who knows his (or her) stuff!