My 2 Tiny New Purchases, LOVE THEM!!! PHOTO'S

1. YIPEE!!! I am so excited about my new Black Balenciaga Acc's. Both are Black and they have yummy yummy leather. The coin is an 07 and the small Toilet is an 06. I also have a FB small Toilet in layaway with REALDEAL that I will have out soon. Just thought I would share these little treasures with all of you. TA TA :yahoo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Very nice!! I really love the small toilet bag. That is adorable. I need one of those.:yes:

3. I LOVE those little accessories! What will you use the toilets for - toiletries or as a clutch? So pretty

4. Thank You!!! I am going to use it as a clutch for a run about pc, it is so cute!!!

5. Hi Powder.... The small toilet is a GREAT acc's. it can be used for so many different things and ways. I have got to have more of the TC but the sad thing is... B-NY said they have discontinued them. I do have a FB one in layaway so I will just have to be happy with the two of them...lol!!!

6. What cute accessories :love:, I really love that coin purse! Nice stuff :yes:

7. so cute.
    i love coin purses and i'm thinking of starting to collect them.
    anyways congrats and thanks for sharing them with us.

8. I love these toilet cases. I've been wanting one as a cosmetic case, but if they are discontinued maybe it's not meant to be!

9. Congrats!! They are so beautiful!!

10. Oh.. very cute... i like that toilet case!! Great addition to any collection.. cOngrats!

11. i would love to have one black CP someday , CONGRATS:love:

12. ooooh I love them both!!! Those coin purses are so cute ( I want to get a pale rose to match my city) and the toilets are great because they have more than one function! Nice Buys!!!

13. how gorgeous -- congrats!

14. Thanks 2 every one. I am thrilled and out for my next kill, lol :yahoo: Heres my other B-bags, didn't have the coin when group shot was taken.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. congrats!! wowee i love the magenta shoulder! you have a wonderful collection of accessories... :smile: