My 2 newest bags: Bordeaux Blake and Pomegranete Venetia

?

Which bag would you keep: The Venetia or the Blake

1. The Pomegranete Venetia

2. The Bordeaux Blake

3. Both! (Even though thats ridiculous!)

4. Neither

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I love both! I think both are incredibly beautiful but unfortunately I can only keep one. Please tell me which one you like more and why...It would be of great help to me!

*Both have brown interiors, and the Venetia has silver hardware and the Blake has gold hardware

Thank you in advance!:heart::yes:

CIMG4969.JPG 181d_1.JPG CIMG5033.JPG CIMG5034.JPG
  2. Wow. That is such a hard one. I love them both. I just bought my first venetia (black with gold hardware) and my second blake (bordeaux with gold hardware).

I love the blake b/c it fits on my shoulder better and seems easier for every day use. BUT I just love love love the way the venetia looks...it's so pretty and classy.

Basically I'm not help at all b/c I say keep both!!

3. My first instinct is to say keep both. They are really gorgeous bags!! If that is not feasible though I would keep the bordeaux Blake. :love: The gold hardware really compliments the deep red hue.

4. I say keep the Bordeaux blake too for the same reason that Melly mentioned. I think the Bordeaux is better.

5. I agree with the ladies here that you should keep the Bordeaux Blake. It is such a gorgeous bag. I regret not grabbing one on sale!!

6. I very briefly owned a Pomegrenate MP and tried to love the color, but I just couldn't for some reason. But the Bordeaux color is luscious!! I voted for the Blake!!

P.S. Plus, on a personal note, it bothers me that I can never remember how to spell Pomegrenate. I don't even know if I spelled it right in this post! LOL!

7. Okay, so my vote was for both, LOL, but barring that, I'd say the blake as well. I mean I LOVE the venetia, but I think the bordeaux is a better color than pomegranete and the gold hardware looks SO classy!!

8. both a soooo pretty but i say the blake.

9. The Blake!!

10. I actually like the Venetia a lot better :yes::heart:

11. I prefer the Blake as well! You can carry it on your shoulder and as a satchel. The Venetia is roomier though, so it really depends on your personal preference.

12. I LOVE both so I decided you shoul keep em both :smile:, but IF you choose to have only one, I would keep the Venetia.

13. Even though I love the look of a Venetia, I am voting for the Blake! I love this color with the gold hardware and you can carry it on your shoulder! I do not have a Blake but I am sure it will be a future purchase! Congrats on the one you decide to keep!!

14. tough decision for me here...and it's not even my bag! hehe. I love both, so if you could keep both that would be the best situation. but if I had to choose, I'd stick with the bordeaux blake. the color is richer and looks better with the gold. then I'd return the pommegranite venetia and buy it in a different color (maybe a cool blue or green???)

15. I love the Venetia, but I agree the Blake does fit on the shoulder better. What color hardware works with your jewelry better? That could help you decide.