my 2 new kids: TOLEDO BLUE EPI SPEEDY & FUSCHIA DENIM BAGGY GM

1. please help me welcome my 2 new children to my LV familly: ms. toledo blue epi speedy 30 & ms. fuschia denim baggy gm. thanks to john and addy for helping me authenticate the toledo blue. i've been wanting one for YEARS now and only got a wallet back when the toledo blue was around. i could kick myself for not getting the speedy back then...but no worries, i got it now! the color may look different because i didn't use a flash to take these pics. when i have time, i'll take one outdoors in natural light to show off the color better. but it is GORGEOUS and AMAZING. i've gotten so many compliments already and sly looks from strangers too. haha.

[​IMG]
    ^ my darling furry baby with ms. toledo!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and here is ms. fuschia denim baggy gm! thank you all you enablers out there who helped me answer baggy gm questions: kuuipo627 and bb10lue and to those whose photos and advice made me pull the trigger *ahem* ichelle. my DH was shocked that i wanted a "pink" LV as he thought i would never get one. he pooh poohed the denim line but after he saw it, he thought it was fab too!

enjoy the photos! i can't wait to wear her soon as the weather gets sunny and summery! yay!!

now i need to find a good chain to attach my tPF charm!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Congrats on your new bags! Your furry baby is sooo cute!:smile:

3. They are so pretty! Great pictures too!

4. Gorgeous bags! I adore them both! CONGRATS!

5. Fabulous bags!

6. Oooh Congrats, I love the fuschia denim!

7. I love you'r new Children:drool: Congrats...

and off topic but is you'r dog's name dasy? she would look Gorgeous with some LV pins...

8. Love them both! I'm particularly fond of the Toledo Speedy LOL!!

9. Congrats!! I love the fuschia baggy gm.

10. These pictures are AMAZING. Congrats on the new bags!!!

OT: What kinda digicam do you have? :nuts:

11. Love the bags. But I love your dog more. So photogenic.

12. Congrats! I love them both! Enjoy!

13. Your pictures are really well taken. I love your bags and dog.

14. Love the new bags!!! That blue is gorgeous! And your doggy is soooo cute!!

15. Congrats! Your pup is sooo cute!!!!!