My 1st weekender and she's a keeper!!!

1. OMG!!!!!!! This is it~ she is a keeper!!! My weekender came about an our ago and I am so thrilled!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:I had an emerald but black as usual was calling my name!!! It's F/W '06 and it seriously has the best leather ever!!! It is so wrinkly and super smooshy soft and so thick!!!:heart: I think I am definitely going to use it as an everyday bag and not just for travel!!! I am so happy and I can't believe she is mine!!! Now I have a weekender to love!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DSC04867.JPG DSC04872.JPG
  2. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

3. Whoa the leather on that bag looks TDF!!!! Congrats its beautiful!!

4. Holy crap! That's the best leather I've ever seen on a weekender! zac - you got SUCH great bags and this new baby is no exception!! Congrats!! My jaw literally dropped at the pics!!

5. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
    Congrats Zac !!!
    This bag is really gorgeous !! And the leather seems TDF !!!
    I'm sure this first WE won't be the last ;)

6. WOW

:drool::drool::drool:

7. oh lordy!!!!! that is one awesome-looking weekender!!!!!! you really scored BIG TIME, zac-sweetie!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!

8. wooohooo congrats Zacorey!!! The leather just looks amazing! I love the weekenders! They are HUGE but great!!! xx Modelling pics please!!!

9. zacorey congratulations :party:
    wow.... the leather is soooo AMAZING!!!! :drool:

10. Thank you everyone!!! I think I'm really just floored by how much I love this bag!!! I personally think the original owner was CRAZY to give it up!!! LOL~ but sooo very glad she did!!!!:lol:

Thank you all so much for the nicest words!!!:heart::heart::heart:

Luva~ I will take a modeling picture when the weather is better and when I don't look like a mess! It's miserable and raining here!!!! ~ and then I expect to see modeling pics of you and your nan!!!!!!!!!!

11. LOVE IT, Z!!! :yahoo: Wow, that is seriously gorgeous leather. 06 was not an entirely bad year across the board, that's for sure!

12. ^^ OMG, she's stunning zacaroo!!! :nuts:

13. Wow Z, you've got yourself such a gorgeous bag. And the leather is scrumptiously delicious. Congratulations!!

14. Gorgeous! Congrats!

15. Zacorey- the leather on that bag looks incredible! Congratulations!!!!