my 1st unexpected Valentino

1. Temptation got the best of me, I had been staring at this one since it came out and when I saw it on sale, I didn't hesitate. I was going to grab a dome bag too but had to slap myself. :nono:
    It's my first Valentino bag, and I can't stop looking at it.
  2. Yummy!! Congratulations! Rockstuds are my new fascination! I have to admit, I have this shape and the dome, and the dome ROCKS!!!
  3. Beauty!!!!
  4. This is beautiful! And I love the studs. Congrats on the great find :smile:
  5. Purchased a white dome in the sale. Absolutely love it. I think you made an awesome choice with this straw version. Will be perfect for many seasons to come. :smile:
  6. Thank you everyone!! :smile: I am hoping I can use it past summer, and I'm loving the rockstuds. I was worried about the straw quality, but it's very heavy duty and I'm sure will last through the years.

I will wait and get the dome bag in either a dark gray or purplish I want (not sure what the color is called), whenever I find one!
  7. Beautiful! Congrats!
  8. congrats! thats a beautiful summer bag! I got the same shape rock stud in black and I love it so I'm sure you will love using yours too!

but be careful with the spare strap! I didn't realize it was hanging out of the bag when i was walking one day and scratched up some of the studs on the strap a little bit when dragging on the ground. :sad:
  9. It's lovely! Congrats on your first bag :smile:...I'm sure it won't be the last
  10. Love it!!! Congrats!!! Wear it well!!!
  11. Lovely Rockstud, congrats!
  12. Beautiful, congrats! Don't worry I have several V straw bags they hold up well.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
  13. That is pretty! Perfect for summer!
  14. it's gorgeous, congrats 8)
  15. congratulations on your first valentino! love the straw.