My 1st PS1

1. #1 May 6, 2013
    Last edited: May 6, 2013
    I'd been eyeing this for awhile. I never thought I got it at a cheaper price at TJMaxx for $1,099. Here is my peacock PS1 in med.

DSCF6187.jpg DSCF6191.jpg
  2. Gorgeous! :biggrin: Congrats, and for a great price too!

ETA: Cute doggy!

3. Nice. It's interesting how different the color is appearing. Cute dog too! Congrats!

4. Such a lucky duck! Congratulations! I would never be so lucky to find a PS1 at TJ Maxx.

5. Congrats! Love the PS1 and your dog is adorable!

6. Congrats! What a nice color.. Enjoy it! I love my PS1 too.. :smile:

7. Gorgeous!

8. Thank you...he loves my bag too...:biggrin:

9. The one without flash is actually the real color. It's a stunning color. Loving it.

10. Yes, I'm lucky. There are a lot of discounted items from different brand. Guess what...they're from the late season as well. But the color and style are limited.

11. Lucky gal! I've been drooling over a Peacock PS1 since its debut, it's absolutely gorgeous! Which T.J.?

12. TJMaxx that carries runway fashion designer brands sells top brands like this.

13. Congrats on your new PS1. :smile: and your dog is such a cutie :biggrin:

14. Mine claims to do that but I've never been able to find any high-end bags there... Congrats again, enjoy your amazing find!

15. Wow, congrats!! What a beautiful color and great price!! I wish I could get one with that price... Have been eyeing it for too long..... Enjoy!