My 1st Prada shoes!

1. I went to the Desert Hills Premium Outlets yesterday, and I wanted to check out Space, since it's fairly new. Well needless to say, I fell in LOVE with these Prada wedge like flip flops, and I just had to get them! Along with them, I went to Dior, and picked up some beach like sandles too!:yahoo::yahoo:

[​IMG]

100_5467.jpg
  2. SO CUTE!LOVES!
    Im a flip flop collector..hehe..I adore all of them!congrats!

3. What I love about Prada shoes is that like the bags, they are SO well made they really will last forever. Those are great and I bet you got a good price on them too. Good for you !!

4. nice shoes you have, do they have a nice collection of bags in the outlet?

thanks

5. Congratulations.

6. Awesome, Prada rocks.

7. Cute!!! Wish they were on MY feet lol!!! Congrats!!

8. So cute- congrats

9. Beautiful! Yum! Love the little wedge lift, too!

I just found a great pair of Prada flip flops -- black leather and on sale! I agree Jen, so well made... I know I'll have them for a longggg time.

10. i :heart: those Prada flip flops! and they're wedge! so, double :heart:

mind if i ask how much they cost? TIA

11. I was soooo stuck on the shoes, I didn't even look at anything else! lol, but I'll go back in 2 or 3 weeks, since my birthday is coming up. I'm gonna want more, I got them 20% off the discounted price. I got both at a GREAT deal:tup: I definetly recommend all you ladies to check it if you live in the Southern California area. They have a great selection of Prada and Miu Miu:drool:

12. They'll all great looking! Very great score for you!

13. Welcome to the Prada Shoe Family! :welcome:

Your wedge flip flops will certainly NOT be ur last Prada shoe.
    I LOVE Prada shoes and boots!

They are long lasting, and the style doesn't go away!

ENJOY! :graucho:

14. Very cute! Congrats.

15. congrats!